The Nine Principles of Spiritualism
The beliefs of Spiritualism are defined through our Nine Principles. These Nine Principles affirm our belief in God and remind us we are personally responsible for ourselves, our actions, and moving humanity forward. They remind us Spiritualism is not a religion of dogma or creed but is a lifestyle and the principles inspire us with goals to work towards
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith constitute true religion.
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are divine attributes proven through Mediumship.